Journal of Psychology Applied to the Trial Process
Use of the Website
Last update: 2o23-March-22
The Website www.jpatp.com (hereinafter, the Website) hosts contents of the journal Jourmal of Psichology Applied to the Trial Process.
By accessing the Website you acquire the status of User and you agree to the express and full acceptance of the conditions of use of the Website that govern the access, navigation and use of the contents published in the version published at the time you access it. Therefore, the User is recommended to read this document carefully each time he accesses the Website, as it may be modified.
- Identity: Pedro José Horcajo Gil (hereinafter, the Website Manager)
- Adress: Avda. Brasil, 29 (C.P. 28020), Madrid, Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the Website
Access to the Website by the User is free of charge, notwithstanding that any of the contents or services of the Website are restricted to registered users.
The Website Manager reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content or services of the Website, its links or the information obtained through it, without prior notice.
The Website has reasonable technical resources to provide safe browsing and protect all information collected.
Communication between Users and the Website uses a secure channel. To guarantee the confidentiality of the data provided by the Users we use the https protocol, which allows to encrypt the transmitted data.
However, the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein cannot be guaranteed.
The Responsible for the Website will not be responsible for any damages or losses derived from the presence of viruses or any type of incident originated or introduced into the computer system by hackers or third parties who intentionally access the integrity of the Website, nor for the interruption of the service, malfunction or any inconvenience due to external causes.
Use of hosted content
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The contents and services of this Website (texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the contents) as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs are the exclusive property of the Website Manager by himself or as an assignee. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by JPATP. Therefore, any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of the Website Manager.
Within the limits established by law, the Website Manager does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents of the authors' articles published in the Journal of Psychology Applied to the Trial Process.
However, in compliance with the LSSICE, the competent authorities will immediately withdraw and inform any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order.
Responsibilities of Users
The User undertakes to use the contents diligently and lawfully and, in particular, it is prohibited by way of example (not limitation):
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of the Website Manager, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent.
- The use of the domain's mail server and email addresses for sending spam mass mail.
- Reproduce, distribute, make available to third parties, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents of this Website, except in the cases contemplated by law or that we have expressly authorized.
- Reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, decompile, modify or make available to third parties the software or databases existing on this Website.
Content created by Users of the Website
The User has full responsibility for their own contents:
- the information transmitted and stored;
- hypertext links;
- claims of third parties;
- legal actions in reference to intellectual property, rights of third parties and protection of minors.
Likewise, the User is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules related to the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The Responsible for the Website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person or that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication because they are not related to the objective.
The User will indemnify the Responsible of the Website for the expenses generated by the imputation of the Responsible of the Website in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including fees and expenses of legal defense, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision, without prejudice to the amount that could be claimed in which case it corresponds to claim for consequential damages and loss of profits.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
In general, the relations between the Head of the Website and the Users of its telematic services present on this Website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of the province of Madrid.
Copyright © 2023 JPATP. All rights reserved
ISSN: 2952-1769 · Digital edition