Journal of Psychology Applied to the Trial Process
Last update: 2o23-March-31
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Notice or our processing of your personal information, please contact us:
- Adress: Avda. Brasil, 29 (C.P. 28020), Madrid, Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data personal we collect
Information we collect from you
We collect personal information that you provide us through the forms available on the Website to the registration and profile of Authors and Reviewers, as well as the contact form with the JPATP journal.
|Note: to complete the registration or send us a contact form, prior acceptance is essential through the checkbox that is included in the form of this personal data processing agreement.
The type of information we collect may include:
- Personal information such as name or contact details (email, phone, adress).
- Other account registration and profile information, including educational, professional and other background information.
- Account login credentials.
- Content that you upload and share or store in your account.
Device and usage data
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements.
How we use your personal data?
We process the personal information in accordance with this Agreement to:
- manage the publication process of Manuscripts submitted by Authors;
- invite you to submit or review manuscripts or otherwise participate in our publishing programs;
- manage User requests such as sending the paper version of publications;
- respond to your requests;
- offer you customized content and other personalization;
- enhance and improve the Service, such as add new content and features;
comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
JPATP does not use the personal information provided for purposes other than those outlined in this Agreement. We do not sell or share the personal information provided by the User with third parties except for compliance with legal obligations.
The personal data provided by the User will be kept as long as there is a link with the JPATP journal as long as you do not request its deletion. The conservation period is the one for which legal responsibilities could be derived for the services provided.
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
JPATP will notify the User without undue delay after becoming aware of a personal data breach and will reasonably respond to the User's requests for additional information.
Records of Processing Activities
JPATP will maintain all records required by Data Protection Laws and make them available to the User as required.
Data Subject Rights
Access, update and cancellation of personal data
Registered users can directly access their account information and make corrections or updates at any time.
Keeping such information up to date is solely the responsibility of the user. Registered users may also close their account directly or by contacting email email@example.com
However, we keep your data until the end of the service or due to legal requirements.
Users in the European Union, the United Kingdom and Switzerland
EU, UK and Swiss data protection laws guarantee the User certain rights over the data provided and require companies to adopt a series of measures to protect the personal data they process.
At JPATP we adopt the protection measures provided for in these laws and guarantee the exercise of users' rights. For more information click on the following link.
|Important Notice: Users in the European Union, United Kingdom and Switzerland are asked to read the specific measures we take in the processing of personal data in compliance with data protection laws before registering as a user of this Website or sending us a contact form.
Virginia and California Users
Due to the current characteristics of our business, the specific data protection laws for users in Virginia (VCPDA) and California (CPRA) do not apply, so the measures of this agreement will apply to the processing of personal data. However, we provide you with the email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional information about how we are processing your data.
Copyright © 2023 JPATP. All rights reserved
ISSN: 2952-1769 · Digital edition